Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Simply Spiritual.

So lately I've been thinking of becoming spiritual, or more spiritual with myself. I've always loved the ideas of buddha's and the statues of course. So why not, right?

I love the idea of being free within myself and having an energy of light as a person. I can be a really good whole-hearted person. I just need to learn how to relax my anger. But other than that I'm at one with myself. I may not love myself entirely, self-image, that is but I'm getting there. it takes a lot of heart to fall in love with yourself, rather than someone else. And I know for a fact that I'm still learning. Still learning to accept, cope, love, and appreciate.


Don't get me wrong..I appreciate everything I have in life, including my son. But I don't appreciate myself. I think it takes a lot of esteem to do that. And self-esteem is what I lack of.


Who doesn't love nature after all though....really. Flower's, tree's, animals, earth, nature itself is just truely so beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment